~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy and Bad asthma day

today early morning damn scary.. cos my chest damn difficult to breath la... sian sia than i go see doctor... @ Geylang East Polyclinic... worst i was called to be in hospital to check my asthma.. than they call me go have my treatment for asthma... than ... lor.. after that i go meet Zhiwei @ NUH also haha... than we all go out walk walk at suntec than i buy a new wallet and he brought 2 levei jeans, 2 bottle of soap from body shop and he buy a big luggage bag... $243 le so ex la but he still wan to buy, than i have no choice lor.... after tat i go meet Jeff than he wanna play go so i pei him lor... no choice cos he is my gan didi mah so ya lor...than after awhile we go eat dinner than my ex come and meet me... i was quite happy but when i see her a little sad, i feel more sad la... haix nvm.

As Jay Chou song Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi

"Ni Shuo Ba Ai Jian Jian Fang Xia Hui Zou Geng Yuan " Mean put ur love down and walk more further..



Loves.. is Uncontrollable but no matter wat happen Life have to be GO ON.


Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate