~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today MC!!!

hahas this morning wake up first thing i go to the toliet to SHIT and worst i was sitting down there for almost 20min... than after that i when to sms me Chief say that i reporting sick cos my stomach was very pain.. and guess wat she say... today u cant report sick cos gt event than i was shock and i tell her i cant even go all the way there cos is too pain... and she kept quiet... after that i when to polyclinic and quee... than i was shock when i was waiting for my medicine... cos my dear dear come and find me.. i was so suprise and happy cos she is so caring... LOVE YA dear... u are the best..... after that we go home... and i rest lor. And Ya that all Folks...

So How.. did anyone saw me in the show? but i saw quite alot of my friends is inside.. Congratz to all was show on TV haha... hope we all can gather and go out to have lunch together!!

Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate