~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Last Friday, Saturday and Sunday

FRIDAY:

was with zhiwei and we go drink but guess wat i vomit in the train and the platform... shit man after that i meet my girl and she saw me like tat... than we when home together and than saturday....
SATURDAY:
Saturday, Morning was following my girl to her house to change her cloth than afternoon was going to meet Jeff, Randall and Eric... we go for drink than was playing around there and they all go ask a waitress to sit beside them to talk and it was eric idea but yet he did nt talk at all and i tell him, that girl is zhiwei wan... so we disturb her chit chat than we saw shelly and jef was like hiding hahas is so funny jeff drink plain water again, but this time is me and him drink together so hahas...

That me!!

Me and her <3
Me Again!!
Stamford House.
I dunno wat to say... hahas but is nice la..


Suday:
Jeff Meet all of us out again @ The Cathay and he was late, somemore i waste me cab fare to reach there... is lik so ex lor.. sian la... than bla.. bla.. haiz dun wan to say about his friends... after tat he say wanna go eat dinner but he when home wat the Fuk la ... haix y? u like tat...
Nice Right i took the photo wan!!
ALL THE PICTURE IS TOOK BY BRYAN!!!


Nw a days i feel tat my home is jus only a place for me to sleep that all..


Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate