~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Sunday, August 5, 2007

.....

yesterday when iut with zhiwei than after tat ask mei to meet me, than she tell me meet her at far east so i when all the way to meet her than after tat we go eat lunch at there, after tat we when all the way to east coast to relax than after tat they go my house there eat dinner than zhiwei and my mei wan come my house but after awhile, mei mummy call ask her to go home than i send her down after tat i go home sleep....

In the morning zhiwei play dota and the clicking sound so lound until i wake up....lol than nw talking with maple on the phone haix so sian....


In The afternoon i when out with my parent to go IKEA than buy my computer chair and than eat dinner, than we eat japanese food than go home so ya see the pic below.... hahas



Fired Pork






Salad




Green Chilli



PLS TAKE NOTE I WILL NT CONTACT ANYONE FOR AROUND ONE WEEK.... MEI U SHOULD KNOW WHY!!!

I miss both of u la cos u r the wan give me care.... really thanks!!!

Bamboo
Logging Out

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate