~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Friday, August 3, 2007

today i get my half day Off!!!!

today i did nt report to TUAS NB but report ro Changi NB so sian la cos gt to do clearence after that i call my until wherther i need to go back they say because my performance good give me half day off, so i left but than big problem i left my file at Changi NB and i was at Tanah Merah, than i call Jeff take for me, he say is my stuff...LOL sian than i ask my uncle to send me back cos he driving taxi so ya but in the end is his friends send me there to collect than send me home, and i did nt pay a single cent... hahas cos i owe them first..... but my uncle say is ok dun need pay really thankz my uncle :P... Nw stay at home all the way rot.... haix that all take care


MISS U ALL!!! ( MAPLE MEI & PRISCILLA)


FROM NW ON I WILL CHANGE MY ATTITUDE TO LAST TIME WHERE I ALWAY BE ALONE SO IF I DIDNT CONTACT U DOESN'T MEAN I HATE U OR WAT IT'S MEAN I WAN TO BE ALONE... WHEN I'M OKAY WILL GET BACK TO U!!!

Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate