~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Boring...

later in the afternoon going to find priscilla to take my psp back and play... no la gt to do for some other stuff.. than after that go meet my friend to go out to walk walk and have fun lor...tml there will be a shooting for ppl that i have inform them pls meet me at TOA PAYOH @ 6am and if ppl who late more than 10 min im sry u gt to go there urself in order to be in the shoot...



People who have receive my message that going to mediacorp will have to meet me @ TOA PAYOH Control Station @ 6am but i will give them extra 10 min so by 0600~0615 u all still nt there plz take ur owe transport to meet me at MEDIACORP Outside.


Tags:
Xiiaogirl: hope we will be friends cos i have no feeling on u le!! sry
Yuru: I have added u in my Link :p


Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate