~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy To Get My Posting!!

Today... late again... haix.. by right i will nt late cos xiaoning promise me to wake me up but in the end she forget to wake me up and she also late to sch... haix we to like couple but she nt ready so ya.... than in the afternoon i was so happy to heard that my posting was at Tuas Naval Base 182/189 SQN HQ Registry..Yeah!! so happy la than coming friday got to go back Changi Naval base to do all my clearence tha after tat i no longer in CNB le Yeah!!!


TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY FOR ME YEAH!!!!

Tags
Jiawen: ok add to my friends link le!!! hahas

xiiaoxin-kelvin: I like shan hu hai wat y cannot ar!!!


Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate