~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stress Day @ work

30 July 2007

wake up @ 0630...OMG i gonna late..than reach there, was busy in the morning cos my senior was reporting sick... than i one person and two newly posted guys that dun all the stuff haix sad la... alot of things was happen so ya cant say much that all ya... take care...

Firstly must wish my didi that is jeff a Happy birthday and wishes u all the best in wat u do kae take care..

Today wake up @ 0630...OMG i gonna late again hahas dun know why this few day i like a pig sleep and sleep and sleep... haix than reach there heard that my senior is MC again OMG, i one man show again and i dun know all his stuff that he is doing la... and the good things is nitha my 2IC treat me eat... thankz for the treat... than after tat @ afternnon i her about my posting tat i might post out... wat the hell i dun wan i wan to stay with them...haix that all for today so ya


Tags:
Xiaoning: ok i will try to remember to bring my medicine but money i dun have cos my pay haven get so ya... miss ya too Muack!!

Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate