~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fun day out with all my friends and Mei Mei !!!

Yesterday ton until today and is so fun cos ton with my mei mei.. hahas... than she was having fever... shocked me la... after that we check out, than when to Toa Payoh Central (TPY) to buy phone, i and jef buy Nokia E61 is so nice la.. than mei mei was keep on bitting and chewing my hand until got a mark!!! but is ok cos i dote her more than other cos she is my lovly mei mei... @ 1615 we was @ sim lim square cos jeff wanna buy memory card so i follow lor after that @1915 we go home do our own stuff le... that all for today ya!! take care all!!

Tags
Mei: dun sleep too much can le than plz take care....

NOTICE!!
Maple Mei is the only ONE that can bully me Bite or chew me cos i doted her so much tat i dun mind. Love Bryan Kor Kor

Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate