~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fucking Angry and SAD

Got Cheated... my feeling haix... heart really got a big hole until really think of ending my life :'( this is the fouth time she make me cry and she is the first wan hurt my feeling until so bad... she stead with a guy on the day of our anni... haix... i will not disturb her... coz have delete her from friendster msn and my contact...


Dun feel good coz my Asthma getting worse and worse ... i wan to stop using my asthma medicine and the spray le...

Guys if u were me wat u will be think hurt or end life... i think u all will choose the second wan right.....

hahas... Maple Mei kor will be away from u.. take care and drink more water really u got to take good care... miss ya...


To friends... this blog will still acti.. jux only that i will not post everyday due to my NS Stay Out status have ended...


Let not talk about that jus wan to relax so YES TONIGHT GO ZOON!!!
To realx le!!! Than i will start my smoking again.. really dun feel good nw...

will blog again tonight


This morning jus come one @ 0715
I smoke one stick of cig... and drink alot..hahas so fun.... coz yesterday sing so many so and so many friends was with me!!! feel so good....

Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate