~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fun day @ tuas

today early morning go report to (TNB) Tuas Naval Base to do my admin and i was finding the Blk 415, 182/189 SQN i was looking around but it was behind me.. wat the fuk? hahas after that i realise that i reach there is around 0715... but i gt to report @ 0800 i gt around 45min, so i when to canteen to eat... after that around 0755 i go report than start my admin stuff.. than i start learning alot of things wa.. damn many things to learn la haix.. than i keep on messaging Xiaoning but she sleep lor... hahas... than around 1720 we can go home but is so boring cos today they are so good lor, they treat me damn good la but nvm i will try to learn more things and i wish i can stay until i ORD is the best... hahas..

Maple Mei: can u stop getting urself into trouble i dun wan see u get caught can pls, kor kor in camp cant help u so much so pls.. and next time i ask u answer the phone pls answer i got something to ask u... dun be so EMO can...

XiaoNing : take care urself can i dun wan to see you sick again i was damn worry about u la.. Miss You.. Take Care... Sweet Dream... MUACK!!!

You two can dun drink coke with Panadol can!!!



Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate