~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy And Sadness

Today wake up damn late and was nearly late to book in camp... haix today i was being choose to be the IC for ppl who did not on boat ship... so if anything goes wrong than i will be responsible... 2nd things.. @ around 1400hrs TCCS ppl call say that my PES Status have approve.. i dun no wat that mean than they hang up!! @ 1600hrs...i dun know i did or did nt break her heart.. but nw is everything settle le so i can say im free... hahaa... @ round 1700hrs i when to change up to get ready to book out and sleep haha but in the end i came home write my blog... haha.. so ya haven have my dinner.. arh!!!! haix i everytime like tat haha...


PPL who tags me thankz for Tagging... hope to see more tags and links... haha

Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate