~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Saturday, July 21, 2007

haix crying

Y? she wan to make me cry and cry again... really wanna give up... at first Jeff already wan to meet me but in the end he juz say someone is coming so i cant come WAT THE FUK is like i meet him le haix.... HATE this world hate this hate y cant u stop hurting me y? haix nw wat i gt to be alone all the way like fuk... LIFE SUX

WAT she wan to take it from me.. how many thime u hurt me, make me cry and nw wat wan to take my mei away from me.. u wan u take all my friends more great right.. i know mei for 2yrs plus nw u wan to make things worse to break our kor and mei relationship..haiz


All: Maybe Stop Blogging from nw!! Take Care All
1255hrs Let make this a stop.... call all no answer haix

2150hrs everything back to Normal...

So sian... nw @ braddell Mac with Me, Zhiwei, XiaoNing & Maple mei... slack down here lor.. haix....

Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate