~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Monday, July 23, 2007

Got my post out!!

haix early morning go to camp report @ TCCS.. face so tired man... than go camp see my posting and we was waiting in the room than i fell asleep... than when they call my name i wake up than i see the time.. OMG i sleep for 1.5hrs than i got post to Tuas Naval Base doing clerk... than after that go for lunch, guess wat the lunch today is damn tasty... @ 1255 i reach the hall for the racial harmony than i sleep again hahas.. @ around 1630 we go back to TCCS, than they told me i can book out @ 1800... when time come i message XiaoNing ask her wan to mit... guess wat she say she having fever than i was so worries about her, i ask her i go to her house but she say dun wan cos she wan to sleep so i say ok lor.. than i go home straight... than ya.. hope she is ok...


XiaoNing: Plz take care when i nt in camp ya!! Muack!! Miss Ya!!
Maple Mei: Plz take and help me take care ur Jie also..Miss Ya!!


Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate