~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Others And Days Off

170707
is so fun staying in.. in cabin but morning but things happen gt asthma @ night than morning go report sick after than night they doing AREA Cleaning.. the worse thing have happen, i try helping out to clean up ended up difficult to breath than i rest and rest and rest until quite ok le than sleep lor sian...


180707
than early morning we get ready to change bulk cos we have move into different vocation so me is ASA mean Clerk that mean 8am-5pm Yeah!! but dun know post to where... haix... after that i took a cab home than damn ex.. cos around $20++ la haix sian by the way i am so sad to see the post out cos we play together, eat together and bath together.. is so much fun... haixx...


190707
HAha... so good i take my leave until monday morning than book in for colours....than today is so fun i go meet her and we gt fun with me, her, my mei, Dex, Zhiwei & You cai... is to fun... later in the morning @0600 got to reach tpy (Toa Payoh) than go meet xiaoning & my mei to go ITE(Macpherson) with Dex... so ya that all later will update more stay tune....


2300 i jus reach home... haix so sian and fun... hahas...
Mei, Xiaoning and me let stop smoking can we... hahas!!!


Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate