~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today is my off Day!!!

today Attn C.. so boring @ home Haix.. sian.. Yesterday did something very wrong that is i make HER ANGRY.. Shit la.. why i like tat de.. from today i will change my Attitude to the one that my mei hate alot... hahas so that i can know wat am i doing... those ppl dun wat my attitude is pls forgive me cos i scare i might make u all angry or wat hahas... later going to my aunt there help her than i will blog again when im back!!!

She told me she meeting some one haiz.. heartbroken.. all my hope have gone... why!!!

Today is so fun but tml 0530 got to wake up le sian!! that all for today i guess haha...

Take Care: Mei.... Jie... Friends..... and someone special to me

Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate