~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Busy day @ TNB 182/189 SQN HQ

Yesterday didnt blog is because i too tired than sleep le...
today wake up damn late la 0615hrs wake up than i bath le, pack everything than go out le but when i reach TNB... SHIT i forget to bring my breakfast than LL lol... i reach there the first thing i buy is 2 bottles of GreenTea... hahas, than faster rush to office lor...

@ 0830hrs 2 new guys came, we 0835hrs mastering than we intro ourself... after tat Andy, wan me to hands on, on his jobs so i try... @ first is damn hard but slowly he teach me i know le... than around afternoon i sms Xiaoning ask her she ok or nt... she say she ok, than ask her my mei got go school, she say my mei sick... haix pls u two can take care urself? plz...

Tomorrow going East Coast Mac cos gt event @ there so i gt to be there @ 0800hrs so ya that all...


Xiaoning & Mei: Pls Take Good Care ya.. see tml i can meet u all or nt kae...Miss ya

Tags:
Mei Mei: u better stop drinking panadol with coke i tell u.....u r old enough to think kae..
Xiaoning: okay.. i will take care.. hahas

Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate