~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Sunday, July 15, 2007

feeling bad and happy

juz wake up and my breathless start again haix... how to stop smoking.... i promise two person tat i will stop smoking that is my mei and her sis but sorry i still cant stop cos really very very stress... my mei sis say stress talk to other ppl will be ok but i dunno how and wat to talk... how u two will understand how i feel... the happy thing is...will be blog later cos nw really felling very bad chest very pain....



Tags
Mei: Asthma medicine i got to keep on using i cant stop wan.. but nw i wan to stop, if i stop i will have breathless.. understand.. so nw i think where to use or nt... if use the medicine is so expersive...haix


Bamboo
Logging Off

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate