~You are being served by~

~You are being served by~
Bryan Lee

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today is so Fun coz New BMTC RECURIT!!

Today early morning wake up prepare to go for camp.. than very tired la.. when i reach camp worse, my Sir ask me today got any lesson i say know cos all my friends went to sea sortie (onboard ship).... than he say good help him to settle the new REC than i say ok... at afternoon i saw all the REC hair being cut and funny is all got hole wan... at 1720 we fall in for Lights Out ( Book out than before 2200 got to be in camp) and we saw all the REC sitting down doing nth... than we sing.....( today is our book out day... book out book out day) than they all look at us... haha...really let me think of my last time BMT haha.. after that some one special to me sms me call me check my tag cos she tagged me.. so i faster when home and did nt eat my dinner again, to check... than tml is my POC (Passing Out Ceremony)..... haha that all...

Bamboo
Logging Off...

No comments:

My Classmate

My Classmate
My ITE Classmate